Hello there, and thank you so much!
Anyone can submit their photos or Mumford & Sons concert experiences, regardless of whether or not they have a tumblr. There are a couple of other ways for you to submit things to M&S Blog if you don’t have tumblr (or even if you do have tumblr but would prefer to submit using a more reliable service):
- Head over to M&S Blog’s Facebook Page and submit your photos, videos, or concert experience in a message there.
- Send a message here or on the Facebook Page with your email address, and I will contact you so that you may submit via email.
Do whatever is easiest for you. As a matter of fact, if anyone has several photos to submit, I actually prefer that you go one of these routes instead of submitting via tumblr.
Here are a few things to note about submissions:
- When submitting photos, please select images that are high quality and clear. It is unlikely that “fuzzy” photos, or ones that are taken from long distances (unless they feature the brilliant lighting design), will be posted. Also, and as always, keep it clean and respectful.
- When you submit videos, be sure that they have decent sound quality.
- Be sure to specify how you would like to be credited, if at all, for your submission. You can include your name, a link to your Facebook photo album (if that’s where your photos are posted—just be sure you have your privacy setting for that album as “Public”), your website, or otherwise. You may also opt to remain anonymous.
Most of all, don’t sacrifice your experience at Mumford & Sons’ concerts for the sake of taking photos and videos. You may not be going to a GOTR Stopover, but most of these rules still apply:
Rule number seven is a MUST for every Mumford & Sons concert.
Thanks again for the question and I look forward to your submissions!