Why Mumford & Sons' Winston Marshall is going to change his tattoo and stop going by the nickname "Country Winston"
- GQ: Why the word "tour" [as a tattoo]?
- Winston Marshall: Um, because I love tour.
- GQ: Not "touring"? Not even "tour!" with an exhortatory or celebratory exclamation mark? Could you only afford the four letters?
- WM: Yeah, at the time... [He grins.] I'll add the 'ing' now. I know it's not very imaginative.
- GQ: While we're at it, why the nickname "Country"?
- WM: I'm not up for it any more; I'm going to change it. It was from an old band where we had pseudonyms. I kept it because I thought it was fun. There was Hillbilly Harry, Duvet Crocket, Kid Fiddler... The problem is, at the time, for me, country music meant bluegrass. Now I've spent time in America I've realised I don't actually like country music.