Unfortunately, the video cannot be embedded externally, so you must head over to ZDF.de to watch the 13-minute interview in its entirety and to hear the boys discuss things such as:
- Choosing a title for the new album (listen for a few hints as to what the title will be!).
- How the band’s music “has moved on, but not away.”
- Marcus’ broken hand, and bringing on Harry Cargill and Chris Maas to help out.
- Why Ben is (sarcastically) bitter toward Blink-182.
- Their biggest achievement as a band.
- What new instrument Ben is learning, and Winston’s thoughts on that (best part of the interview).
- The Gentlemen of the Road Stopovers.
- And more!