I have been searching the video from the first perfomance of "Lover's Eyes", in the time called "Untitled". This video was in the cbs radio website and was the best perfomance of "Lover's Eyes" that i ever seen. It's so emocional, with Marcus crying. Have you seen this video?
- Asked by Anonymous
Oscar Isaac, Carey Mulligan, Marcus Mumford also contribute
It only makes sense that a movie about a folk singer would include a soundtrack album, and the Coen brothers’ Inside Llewyn Davis will get one late this summer. The soundtrack features songs by Bob Dylan and Dave Van Ronk, along with tunes performed by stars of the movie, including Justin Timberlake, Oscar Isaac and Carey Mulligan, as well as Marcus Mumford (Mulligan’s husband) and the Punch Brothers.
The 14-song collection, produced by T Bone Burnett, Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, is due out September 17th on Nonesuch (pre-order it here). It’s the Coens’ fourth collaboration with Burnett, whose soundtrack to their 2000 film O Brother, Where Art Thou? won five Grammys.
Inside Llewyn Davis chronicles a struggling young folk singer, played by Isaacs, as he tries to find his place in the burgeoning Greenwich Village folk scene in 1961. The movie recently won the Grand Prix at the Cannes International Film Festival. It will premiere in the United States on December 6th.
The track listing, and a red-band trailer, are below:
- "Hang Me, Oh Hang Me" (Traditional; Arranged by T Bone Burnett) – Oscar Isaac
- "Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song)" (Traditional; Arranged by Oscar Isaac and T Bone Burnett) – Marcus Mumford and Oscar Isaac
- "The Last Thing on My Mind" (Tom Paxton) – Stark Sands
- "Five Hundred Miles" (Hedy West) – Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan and Stark Sands
- "Please Mr. Kennedy" (Ed Rush, George Cromarty, T Bone Burnett, Justin Timberlake, Joel Coen and Ethan Coen) – Oscar Isaac, Justin Timberlake and Adam Driver
- "Green, Green Rocky Road" (Len Chandler and Robert Kaufman) – Oscar Isaac
- "The Death of Queen Jane" (Traditional; Arranged by Oscar Isaac and T Bone Burnett) – Oscar Isaac
- "The Roving Gambler" (Traditional) – John Cohen with the Down Hill Strugglers
- "The Shoals of Herring" (Ewan MacColl) – Oscar Isaac
- "The Auld Triangle" (Brendan Behan) – Chris Thile, Chris Eldridge, Marcus Mumford, Justin Timberlake and Gabe Witcher
- "The Storms Are on the Ocean" (A.P. Carter) – Nancy Blake
- "Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song) (Traditional; Arranged by Oscar Isaac and T Bone Burnett) – Oscar Isaac
- "Farewell" (Bob Dylan) – Bob Dylan
- "Green, Green Rocky Road" (Len Chandler and Robert Kaufman) – Dave Van Ronk
Inside Llewyn Davis Cannes Teaser Trailer
Click here to read this article on RollingStone.com.
hi :) do you know where i can find a video from grammy performance last year? i don't find a good one on youtube :/ thank you x
- Asked by spring--swaps-snow-for--leaves